Best Streaming Server Solution !

I am seeking streaming server solution for live streaming then found just short 2 lines.
But I checked and tried some solutions before knowing it.
  • SHOUTCAST - Sure at first I tried it,Because many my favorit radio sites also used it. But I stacked at testing VLC,when I access it, VLC popup shows input user and password. WHAT IS THAT !
  • Feng - It seems nice that supports many kind of format. LScube solution is nice. I would like to test more.
  • icecast2 - I don't have .ogg file for test. Easy setup.
Anyway it was too much for it and also no one supports to serve live streaming yet.
HERE LIVE STREAMING LINER ! - server side
1 2 
esdrec | lame - - > archive.mp3
tcpserver 0 9940 tail -f archive.mp3
that's all.
client side
1 
mconnect foo.com 9940 | mpg123 -
esdrec: outputs from the sound device's current input.
  i.e.) shout on mic, vlc play music and maybe beep etc all you can record it.
lame: encoder
mconnect: connect to SMTP mail server socket
tcpserver: tcp server
mpg123: Fast console MPEG Audio Player and decoder library

This Best Streaming Server Solution author is http://www.aaronsw.com/
This article from http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/howto/stream

Tell Facebook: Stop Censoring Political Speech

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Skype mood to twitter by COM

git-archive by 7zip